Let us know this tantalizing country.
Summers are warm and pleasant with cool nights while the winters are sunny, with reliable and frequent snowfalls. In short there is a changing weather throughout the year.
Austria is a rich cultural and traditional country and can be greatly seen in the architectural buildings and artistic activities. This place is famous for the birthplace of the famous personalities in the world history such as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven etc.
- There are various museums such as Natural History Museum, the Museum of Modern Art and the Museumsquartier.
- Do see the Ferris Wheel in the Prater amusement park. Other places worth visiting are St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Chapel of the Hofburg, the Parliament and the Votive Church.
- Graz city is the famous city to explore on foot. Other attractions are Landesmuseum Johanneum, surrounding the Alte Galerie's gothic paintings, the Neue Galerie in the Herbenstrein Palace, the Cathedral and the Mausoleum of Emperor Ferdinand II.
- You can also enjoy skiing on the tallest snow covered mountain of Grossglockner in Carinthia. Also experience Hohe Tauern National Park is one of the large peaceful mountain environments in Europe for trekking; and the glaciers of the Silvretta mountain ranges drop noticeably to Lake Constance with its abundant vegetation.
- Never miss to go to a well-preserved medieval city of Retz, which possesses subterranean wine-cellars, medieval city walls, windmills and a Dominican church. You can also explore Austria's most mountainous province, with forests, pastures, valleys, mountain lakes, alpine villages, churches and castles.
- The overwhelming and magical sight of the Eisriesenwelt in Werfen has ice caves with great ice sculptures all the year round.
- Also go to the last protected area of European rainforest in the Donau-Auen National Park which is a floodplain area of wilderness that cultivates a diversity of plants and animals.
- You can enjoy the Lederhosen Festival in Windischgarsten, Salzburg festival provides a varied music concerts. You can also involve in elegant dancing in the night at a traditional Austrian ball at the annual Johann Strauss Ball, which takes place in a beautiful ballroom within the Hofburg Palace in Vienna.