Few tips help you to make stress free journey:
- Always make the schedule to keep some spree time for the emergency situations. Tight schedule can make your travel difficult. Make your schedule in such a way so that there is scope for you to relax.
- Try to reach the airport and station before time. There should be enough time to catch the flight and train on time. Sometimes due to rush people find it difficult to catch the means of transport.
- Plan the direct visit to the place. You should avoid changing the flights again and again to reach the destination. You can book the direct flight to the destination to make your travel hassle free and it will save our money too.
- Meet your doctor before you leave to go through the routine check ups. If there is need doctor can help you to overcome the common health problems and can give you possible health advices.
- Choose the suitable vehicle for traveling within the destination. You can hire private taxi if you face problem in bus. You can even take the metro trains for fast journey.
- Pay attention on your diet. Some travelers eat without paying attention to the health but it is very wrong habit. You should avoid eating junk food and try to consume food full of nutrition.
- Even small health problem can ruin your journey. Precautions and preventive measures should be adopted to avoid the health issues. Never miss the medicines which are prescribed by the doctor.
- Keep the important documents safely and also carry photocopies of the documents and keep them separately. You should carry the map of the destination which can help you a lot in traveling from one place to other.
- You can carry gadgets and mobile phones with music facility to keep your mind fresh during the journey. If you are book lover then its better to arrange for the magazines and novels.