The tips below will help you in packing your bags with all the important and necessary items making your trip a wonderful and exciting experience.
- The biggest blunder that any traveler could make is over packing his clothes. You should have underwear that would last you for the entire trip. Take more tops and t-shirts rather than jeans or pants. Make your daily clothes plan chart and take clothes according to it.
- Make sure that you carry a list of all the items and clothes you are carrying while traveling, this will prevent you from forgetting any thing at the place you are going to.
- Money, jewellery and all the important documents should be kept very safely. Avoid taking items which are very expensive and valuable. It will be a great loss to you in case they are lost or misplaced.
- Pack everything a day or two before you are leaving, this will avoid confusion and rush at the last moment.
- Pack as much as you can carry on your own, this will save your time and money from hiring porters. If you are carrying a light luggage this will also help you in boarding any bus, train and aircraft easily.
- Do not pack books and documents in a haphazard way, instead take time and pack them in neat bundles and folders and spread them throughout your bag.
- Place all your toiletries and cosmetic items in a separate small carry bag. This will prevent you from mixing up things, and your clothes will remain safe even if any of these items leak or spreads out of their containers.
- Always keep your passport, visa and other important document in your purse or wallet; it is a very safe measure in case you are traveling internationally.
- All the electric items like mobile phones, i-pods, mini music systems and laptops should be kept in a water proof package to keep them safe from rain and sun.