In Mexico you will see the typical art and architecture, diverse culture and traditions with lots of customs just to make your trip a memorable one. It is composed of everything from beautiful beaches to museums to opera houses and lots more just to take your heart away.
The climate of Mexico is totally different. The northern half will be cooler in winters but the southern half will have that constant temperature.
Mexico is the appealing country and has diverse attractions and festivals to see and love and it is famous for the ruins of various civilizations thus becoming the famous tourist destination.
- Rio Grande Rivers are the famous hotspots for every traveler to enjoy their vacations. As Mexico is famous for the beautiful rivers and Rio Grande is the biggest of all. Thus popular for the adventure seeking tourists.
- There are 2 mountain ranges thus famous for adventurous people who want to do trekking and camping or try out their favorite sports such as bungee jumping. They are known as Sierra Madre Occidental and Sierra Madre Oriental having natural height and splendor.
- Another famous place to visit is the Oaxaca Plateau in the southwest part of Mexico which is famous for ancient remains of the olden city built by old civilization.
- As it is rightly said that beaches are the famous part of Mexico so the splendid famous beach is the Isla Mujeres which adds to its beauty with the help of surrounded Caribbean Sea. There you will also find white sandy beaches to make yourself occupy in participating various water sports or just basking in the sun and making sand castles.
- Bull fighting is the major cultural events which has gained its popularity since olden cultural times.
- Mexicans even love to celebrate their festivals with great pomp and show. It is Day of the Dead or El Dia de los Muertos festival to remember the passed away. It is seen that people celebrate this festival by making sweets and other dishes in the shape of skeleton.
- The cathedrals in Mexico are also a great place to offer prayers to God and the famous altarpiece is Nuestra Señora del Carmen as the "doorway of angels".
- Other famous place is to see the Maya City of Tulum which reminds us of the ancient marvelous beauty of Maya civilization.
- A few distances away you will see the great Pyramids of Teotihuacan making us visualize the old civilization of Aztec.